How Abrasive Should An Exfoliant Be To Get Results? By The Oxford Beauty Clinic – Call Us On 08 9227 5662
There are so many different types of exfoliants, but the short answer is this:
Save the intensive exfoliation to us.
A home exfoliant should not be irritating or highly abrasive.
The purpose of home exfoliation is to:
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Speed up the skin renewal process for smoother, healthier skin
- Ease discoloration from sun damage
- Allow your skincare products to work more effectively
- Give you an instant glow!
Gently buffing away the top layer of dead skin cells is tremendously beneficial to you!
What kind is best for your skin type? Talk to us about it. From sensitive skin to oily acneic skin, there’s a home exfoliant that’s perfect for you.
Just ask us. We’re here to help!
How Abrasive Should An Exfoliant Be To Get Results? – Call Us On 08 9227 5662